Brentwood, Tennessee 37027
Nashville, Tennessee 37228
Franklin, Tennessee 37067
Directions to the Nashville Hearing Office:
1. Exit I-65 at Exit 85.
2. Turn left on Rosa Parks Boulevard towards North.
3. Turn right at the Fifth Third Bank onto Vantage Way.
4. Proceed on Vantage Way until you get to Cumberland Bend Office Center.
5. Turn left at the fork in the road.
6. Turn right onto the street after the parking lot.
7. Turn right after you pass the “Paddock Building” sign, and you will be in the parking lot.
8. The phone number is 877.583.4103.
Directions to Franklin Hearing Office
1. Take I-65 to Exit 68-A.
2. You are turning on to Cool Springs Blvd.
3. Turn right on Carothers Blvd.
4. Turn left on Crescent Centre Blvd. (at the traffic light and Regions Bank)
5. The phone number is 866.568.9450.
Who are the Judges?
The hearing office is officially called the “Office of Disability Adjudication and Review” or “ODAR”:
There are 10 Administrative Law Judges (ALJs) at the Nashville ODAR (Andrews-Turner, Dougherty, Ettinger, Gregori, Neuhoff, Shimer, Smith, Taylor, Thompson, Williams);
and 10 Administrative Law Judges at the Franklin ODAR (Daughtry, Garrison, Kimmelman, Lefebvre, Miller, Morgan, Patterson, Reap, Roberts, Turner).
They are all lawyers appointed as judges for the Social Security Administration.
Statistics are available for public viewing by clicking here: ALJ Disposition Data